Registration and Badging
Registration and badging are two separate entities for this forum. You need to be registered with AIAA AND have submitted your clearance and photo through Raytheon.
Have you done the following:
- Submitted your
- Submitted your photo (headshot) to Raytheon?
- Completed your registration with AIAA?
- Printed your AIAA registration confirmation receipt?
On Site Badge Pickup and Registration
- Take your AIAA confirmation receipt to the Security Desk to pick up your materials.
- IF you have not completed all the steps listed above, please visit the AIAA registration desk.
Registration and Information Center Hours
|Tuesday, 07 May 2019
||0700-1700 hrs |
|Wednesday, 08 May 2019
||0700-1700 hrs |
Thursday, 09 May 2019
||0700-1500 hrs |
Attendance at this forum is restricted to U.S. citizens who possess a final SECRET security clearance verified by the Security Office Coordinator.
A photo security badge is required for admittance to the conference sessions and functions. Each attendee will be required to produce a driver's license, military I.D., or company photo I.D. prior to receiving a conference badge. Badges must be worn at the conference.
- Electronic devices and electronic equipment of any kind
- Including cellular phones, radios, PDAs, laptops, tablets, cameras, two-way pagers, recording devices, and the like.
- One-way pagers must be placed on vibrate during the sessions
- Tables and plastic bags will be available outside session rooms if you have to bring your cellular phone into the conference facility. Make sure you bring business cards to put in the bags, as many phones look alike. NOTE: AIAA and Raytheon are not responsible for
items left outside the session rooms.
- Luggage, briefcases, oversized purses, and other large cases will not be allowed in the conference area. Please leave these items in your hotel room or your car, as there isn't storage available.
- Note taking is not permitted in any forum sessions.
- Personal possessions will be inspected upon entry into the conference area, and security checks can be made at any time.
Due to the classified nature of the forum, WiFi access will not be available in the Kossiakoff Center.
From the Homewood Suites
From other locations
The lower level parking lot near the Kossiakoff Center is recommended. Parking tags are no longer required.
Final Program Available