The AIAA Defense and Security Forum (AIAA DEFENSE Forum) is a SECRET/U.S. ONLY forum for classified and unclassified discussion of technical, programmatic, and policy issues pertaining to aerospace in U.S. national security.
Leaders from U. S. government, military, industry, and academia explore complex defense challenges in order to develop global solutions. The intersection between defense policy and technical advancements is examined during highly interactive, “no holds barred” programmatic and technical discussions. Experts will present the latest innovative technological breakthroughs that will integrate with current and next-generation defense systems.
Explore the program and create a personalized schedule based on the topics that interest you.
Embedded Conferences Included as Part of Your Registration:
AIAA DEFENSE Forum attracts:
- Government Officials
- Military Officers
- Senior Managers and Executives
- Program Managers
- Researchers, and Scientists
- UAS in American Airspace
- Space Based Threats
- Foreign Space Threats
- Test and Evaluation (Possibilities)
- Defense Innovation (Possibilities)
- Hypersonic Systems
- Innovative Concepts and Emerging Technologies
- Missile Defense
- Robotic and Unmanned Weapon Systems
- Strategic and Tactical Missile Systems
- Targets and Countermeasures
- Weapon System Performance, Analysis, Modeling and Simulation
Sign-up for Email Alerts
Registration will be open to U.S./Secret attendees. A Security clearance form will need to be submitted in addition to registering for the Forum. Full details and security form will be available by January 1, 2017.